Penn State Worthington Scranton's Health and Wellness Center assists in maintaining and promoting student health. A Registered Nurse is available August through May to provide basic health care and first aid, and provides wellness programming. Scranton Counseling Center provides professional counseling services to students on a weekly basis during our Fall and Spring semesters. These on-campus services are covered by student tuition. Students requiring further medical care are referred to the appropriate off-campus facility.
Please use the links on the right side of this page for helpful information. If you need to speak with someone before Nurse Jill returns in August, you may contact Michele Nicoteri at (570) 963-2690 for assistance.
Resources to help victims of sexual assault
- Women's Resource Center hotline (570) 346-4671 24 hours/day wrcnepa.org this includes the Rape Crisis Center
- Dunmore Police (570) 344-0851
- Geisinger Community Medical Center (570) 969-8000
- Regional Hospital of Scranton (570) 348-7951
- Commonwealth Health (Moses Taylor Hospital) (570) 340-2900
- Affirmative Action office at University Park http://www.psu.edu/dept/aaoffice/shrp.htm