Penn State Worthington Scranton
Nittany Youth Programs
The goal of Penn State Nittany Youth Programs is to provide an educational and fun experience to area youth. We encourage our campers to explore their interests in a safe, out-of-classroom environment. Campers are challenged with projects, crafts and activities that lead them to explore exciting new fields. Camp programs and curriculums are continuously being developed to offer new challenges and opportunities in the areas of: science, technology, engineering, problem solving skills and athletics.
Each camp is approved by a Penn State instructor and dean and all curriculum is approved by the University.
Summer 2013 Camp Dates!
- July 15 - 19
- July 29 - August 2
- August 5 - 9
- NASA Camp will run June 24 - 28.
- Camp listings schedule can be found here. Our 2013 Brochure can be viewed by following the link below.
- Summer 2013 Camp Brochure
For additional information or to register, contact us at 570-963-2600.
Summer Reading Program
- Program will be held on our Worthington Scranton Campus. For additional information and to register visit the following link. http://www2.yk.psu.edu/cape/reading/
- SAT Exam Test Prep
Prepare for your SAT college entrance exam. Increase your skills in mathematics, critical reading and writing. Prep classes can also help develop more confidence for taking the SAT test. Visit sat.collegeboard.com for regional SAT test dates. Check out our brochure for Spring 2013 SAT Prep Class offerings.
Gallagher Conference Center
John C. Drake
Director of Continuing Education
Follow us on Facebook!
- Continuing Education & Outreach