A well-trained workforce can directly affect your organization’s bottom line and return on investment. Penn State Worthington Scranton is committed to providing the finest training and educational services in northeastern Pennsylvania. We offer professional development and credential programs either on-site at your company’s location or at the Worthington Scranton campus in Dunmore.
Our successful solutions process includes:
1. Listen to your organization's goals and plans
2. Help Identify performance gaps and assess needs
3. Collaborate to develop action plans and learning objectives
4. Create and deliver targeted solutions
5. Evaluate and Follow up on your success.
Penn State Worthington Scranton has the talent, resources, and capabilities to bring your organization a variety of custom programs including:
*Leadership and Team Development Programs
*Lean and Six Sigma
and many more
Funding may be available to help finance the cost of training. For inquiries about custom training for companies and possible funding sources, contact Penn State Worthington Scranton.
- We can also develop curriculum to meet very specific needs.
- Not sure of your needs? We can provide you with assessment tools.
Please also check out Professional Development opportunities for you and your employees.
- Continuing Education & Outreach