Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Register early and include payment to ensure a place in course. Registrations are not accepted without payment.

Register by Telephone
Individuals registering by telephone may do so by using their VISA or Mastercard at 570-963-2600.

Register by Fax
FAX your registration with VISA or Mastercard information or employer authorization to 570-963-2606.

Register by Mail
Complete the registration form and mail with payment to: 
Penn State Worthington Scranton Continuing Education
120 Ridge View Drive Dunmore, PA 18512

CE Course Registration Form  (non-credit)

Nondegree Undergraduate Form (credit courses)

Nittany Youth Program Registration Form - Call 570-963-2600 to register for Youth Camps

You will receive a letter confirming your registration shortly after you enroll. Confirmation will include course/workshop name, start date, time and location of program

Employer Billing
Penn State will bill an employer for tuition and course fees when presented with a letter of authorization from their employer. A letter of authorization must be on company letterhead, indicating the student course(s) along with billing instructions. Authorization is required at the time of registration.

Textbooks are available at the campus bookstore or can be ordered from the online bookstore.

Limited Enrollment/Cancellation/Refunds
A maximum class size is established for most courses. The University may cancel or postpone any course because of insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. No refunds are made to students who withdraw from a noncredit course after the first class.

Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
Upon completion each participant is presented with certificate or record of the CEU’s earned. CEU’s are awarded based on a standard of one per ten-hours of classroom instruction.

Records of CEU’s earned are available on transcript for a $6 fee through the Records Office at University Park. Call 814-865-6357.

Credit Courses
Students registering for Credit Certificate courses will need to complete a Non-Degree Application. You can request one by contacting the continuing education department or click above to download a pdf version of the non-degree application.

Technology Fee
Students taking a credit course pay a technology fee to offset computer network costs at the University. The amount of the fee is based on the number of credits a student is taking per semester.

Student Activity Fee
All students are required to pay an activity fee based on the number of credits they are taking.

In case of inclement weather conditions students may call 570-963-2766 or registering for PSU text alert messaging here
If the campus is CLOSED all classes are cancelled. Continuing Education programs follow the campus decisions about weather conditions. Arrangements will be made to re-schedule missed courses.

Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, Dislocated Workers, Workforce Investment Act Students
Must provide a letter/contract outlining the program and fees to be paid. If you have questions contact PSU WS Office of Continuing Education 570-963-2600 and we will direct you to the individual or agency you will need to contact. Continuing Education has worked with TREHAB, SLHDA, OVR and JTPA in the past.

Programs For Veterans
Numerous Courses are approved for Veterans. Veterans planning to use Veterans educational benefits should call the Financial Aid Office. 
You can contact:
Mary Beth Benedict, Financial Aid Coordinator
Phone – 570-963-2690
Email:  mbd14@psu.edu

The Pennsylvania State University is committed to providing access to a quality education for all students, including those with documented disabilities. If a student has a disability and wants to request an accommodation for a course, it is the responsibility of the student to first obtain a University accommodation letter confirming the disability and suggesting appropriate remedies. This letter can be obtained from the Penn State Office for Disability Services or the campus Disability Contact Liaison. The contact person for physical disabilities at PS Worthington Scranton is: 

Campus Health Services Nurse
Jill Thoman, SLC 10, 570-963-2681, ajt151@psu.edu 

For all other disabilities see:
Eileen Giovagnoli, SLC 13, 570-963-2678, emg16@psu.edu

Students are encouraged to request their accommodation needs early in the semester. Once identified, a reasonable accommodation will be implemented in a timely manner.
Students may also access the website
for the Office of Disability Services at University Park.