Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership (OLEAD)
Learn to Lead
Take control of your career with this 123-credit Bachelor of Science degree that is available online and/or the classroom. OLead is a practical degree program designed for the returning adult seeking a well-rounded, liberal arts education—with a special focus on the complex social, cultural, and organizational issues that confront organizational leaders in the modern world.
OLead graduates are prepared to lead others effectively, in any industry.
A Schedule for Your Routine
- exceptional flexibility and adaptability in choosing your courses
- class availability that suit your lifestyle—whether online and/or on campus
- the backing of a nationally recognized educational leader—Penn State
- the ability to apply previously earned credits towards a degree
- if taking classes online, you can also meet with a ‘live’ advisor
A Plan to Help You
The OLead Academic Plan outlines the recommended semester by semester approach to completing this degree.
Take the time to learn more about OLead, contact:
OLead Program Coordinator
Office: Dawson 212E